At RIEMSER Iberia S.L. (hereinafter, “RIEMSER Iberia“) we care about the protection of personal data that we could voluntarily attain through the website www.riemser-iberia.com (hereinafter, the “Website“), as well as in other relationships you maintain with us.
In order to help you understand the way in which we treat and protect your personal data, RIEMSER Iberia informs you of the following aspects related to the protection of your personal data.
Who is responsible for your data?
Responsible for processing your personal data is RIEMSER Iberia S.L. with Tax Identification Number B87796751, registered at calle Gabriel García Márquez 4, C.P. 28232, Las Rozas (Madrid) reachable via the e-mail address email@example.com.
How do we collect your personal data?
RIEMSER Iberia will collect your personal data such as your name, email or telephone number or any other personal information about you in the following cases:
- When you send us a request through the one of the forms on this Website, when you register on the Website or through any other means available.
- When you visit this Website, provided that you have accepted the installation of our own cookies and/or those of third parties.
- When you provide us with your personal data by telephone or in person.
Why do we collect your personal data?
The personal information you provide will be treated for the following purposes:
- Manage and process all requests for information, consultation or any other request of any kind you make.
- In case that you send us your curriculum vitae: Manage your application in current or future personnel selection processes.
- If you give us your consent to contact you for commercial purposes related to RIEMSER Iberia and the products and services it offers.
- If you are a health professional and you have given us your consent to store your data in our database for promotional, marketing and market research purposes in the pharmaceutical, health or wellness sector, which includes contacting you in person, via E-Mail or by telephone.
These communication may be of general nature or adapted to your proessional profile by the creating of a commercial profile based on the information provided and through automated procedures.
You guarantee the authenticity of all data you provide, being solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make and the resulting damage you cause to RIEMSER Iberia or third parties.
What is the legal basis for the collection of your data?
The legal basis for the collection of your data is the expressed consent that you are asked to give and that you can withdraw at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent that was given prior to its withdrawal.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent from each other and the user may withdraw any of them at any time without affecting the others.
When you send us your curriculum vitae to manage your candidacy we will treat your personal data to determine the viability of your hiring.
Profiling is also based on our legitimate interest, to help us better understand your needs and expectations and therefore improve our services, products and brands.
To whom do we communicate your data?
If you have given us your consent, the information you provide may be communicated to the companies of RIEMSER GROUP, of which RIEMSER Iberia is a part of, for the purposes described above, as well as to third parties in the pharmaceutical, health and welfare sector, who may use your data for promotion, marketing and market research.
However, we inform you that not all of the purposes described imply that data is being transferred, but that we will attend to the needs that arise in each case.
The RIEMSER GROUP is made up of the following companies:
Riemser Pharma GmbH
Riemser Iberia S. L.
Intrapharm Laboratories Ltd (Riemser UK)
Keocyt S.A.S. (Riemser France)
Likewise, your data will be communicated to third parties to whom RIEMSER Iberia has commissioned a service related to the purpose of the treatment. Compliance with the requirements established by current legislation is given. These third parties may include IT partners that provide support and/or maintenance services and/or host parts of our database, software and application infrastructure.
How long do we keep your data?
RIEMSER Iberia will treat your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
In particular, to determine the storage period, we use the following criteria:
- To process requests: For the time period necessary to attend and resolve your request.
- The curriculums vitae that you send us: For the time period RIEMSER Iberia considers necessary to evaluate the qualifications of the candidate and the contracting requirements but to a maximum of one year.
- For any commercial communication: As long as there is a mutual interest and there is no cancellation of the subscription. If you are a health professional and you have given us your consent to include your data in our database for promotion, marketing and market research purposes in the pharmaceutical, health and welfare sector, we will keep your personal data as long as there is a mutual interest and you do not cancel the subscription or exercise your right of suppression or opposition.
In any case, we will keep your personal data as long as we are obliged to keep the records in compliance with the legal requirements.
What rights do you have with regard to the processing of your data?
As the holder of the personal data, you can exercise, with the exceptions and limits established in the applicable legislation on data protection, the following rights:
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Right of access: Allows the owner of the data to obtain information on whether we are processing personal data concerning him or her and, if so, to obtain a copy of such data.
- Right of rectification: It allows to correct errors and to modify the data that we have of you that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of suppression: Allows data to be suppressed and no longer processed by RIEMSER Iberia, unless there is a legal obligation to conserve the records and/or other legitimate reasons for processing do not prevail.
- Right of limitation of treatment: Under the conditions established by law, it allows the treatment of data to be suspended, in such a way that processing by RIEMSER Iberia is avoided, conserving the records only for the exercise or defence of claims.
- The right not to be subjected to automated individual decisions, including the elaboration of profiles.
- Right of objection: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. RIEMSER Iberia will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: Allows the interested party to receive the personal data that they have provided to us, in order to transmit them to another person in charge, in a structured format of common use and in a mechanically readable format.
To exercise your rights, you must send a written request in which you must indicate the right you are exercising, your name and surname, your address for notification purposes, together with a copy of your DNI or another valid document that accredits your identity, addressed to RIEMSER Iberia S.L. with N.I.F number B87796751, to the postal address Calle Gabriel García Márquez 4. C.P. 28232, Las Rozas (Madrid), or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In particular, we inform you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).