Welcome to the website of RIEMSER Iberia S.L.
We thank you for deciding to visit us. To improve your experience on this website, we have written this Cookies Policy as transparent as possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded on the device that you use to visit websites. Their main purpose is to recognize a user each time they access www.riemser-iberia.com allowing us to improve the qualitiy and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated on the users browser, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors on www.riemser-iberia.com.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies, which all work in a similar way with minor differences.
– Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device and support the websites security and its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
– Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them every time you call our website. Permanent cookies have an expiration date after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences, analyze visits and help us improve our services by understanding how users come to our site.
– Functionality Cookies: Allow www.zaltanpharma.com to remember decisions made by the user, such as your login or other identifiers. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (i.e., it does not contain your name, address or any other personal data).
– Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content aggregates (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site where they are advertised.
– Analytic Cookies: These Cookies are intended for periodic maintenance and to ensure the best performance and service to the user, collecting information about your activity.
By accessing www.riemser-iberia.com you explicitly accept the installation of our own and/or third party cookies and you authorize us to use these types of cookies on your devices. If you deactivate cookies, your browsing on www.riemser-iberia.com may not be optimal and some of the services available on www.riemser-iberia.com may not function correctly.
No cookie allows us to contact you via phone, email or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or obtain personal information.
We use the following cookies of our own:
User settings to prevent Cookies
Yyou can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to warn you when a server wants to save a cookie:
– If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the settings under the menu option Tools / Internet Options / Privacy / Settings.
To learn more, visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– If you use Firefox, you will find the settings under the menu option Tools / Options / Privacy / Cookies.
To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
– If you use Chrome, you will find the settings under in the Options / Advanced Options / Privacy section.
To know more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– If you use Opera, you will find the settings under in the Security and Privacy option, you will be able to configure the browser.
To find out more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/